Welcome to Online Pre-Registration!
Our patients now have the ability to pre-register online. We want to make preparing for your hospital visit-whether it's to have a child, or a mammogram-as simple and stress-free as possible.
Who can Pre-Register?
- OB/Maternity patients who would like to pre-register for Labor and Delivery (35 weeks)
- Patients who need to request a screening mammography appointment
- Patients with a procedure already scheduled, such as a colonoscopy or outpatient surgery
What you'll need to Pre-Register:
- Your personal contact information including occupation information
- Emergency contact information
- Insurance information, group name and number, policy number, address and telephone number
- Physician name
- Date of procedure
Once the online pre-registration is complete, a financial counselor will call to review insurance benefits and your anticipated out-of-pocket expenses for your labor and delivery. Payment plan options are available.
If you have difficulty with pre-registering online and/or requesting an appointment please feel free to call 307.335.6307.