My HealthPoint Patient Portal
The My HealthPoint patient portal is a convenient, secure health management tool you can use anywhere you have access to the internet. It provides access to important information about you and your visit(s) to our hospital.
Information available on My HealthPoint includes:
- Admit and discharge dates and locations
- Procedures performed during admission
- Current and past problem list
- Current medication list and medication history
- Current medication allergy list and allergy history
- Immunization records
- Vital signs at discharge
- Laboratory test results (available at time of discharge)
- Demographics maintained by hospital (gender, race, ethnicity, date of birth, preferred language)
- Family & social history
My HealthPoint is an effort to enhance communication and coordination of care with our patients. By creating a platform where you can access the important health information related to your stay, our hope is that you will feel better prepared to take an active role in your care.
My HealthPoint registration is available to patients 18 years and older.
Setting Up Your Account
As a patient who has recently been discharged from our facility, all you need to do is register with My HealthPoint. If you've provided us your e-mail address, you should receive a welcome message from SageWest in your email inbox. Simply click the link in that email and follow instructions on the screen.
If you have any difficulty registering or using the service, please contact SageWest Health Care at 307.335.6537 or email Sagewest.DLPortal@scionhealth.com