Diagnostic Imaging in Fremont County, WY
SageWest Health Care Diagnostic Imaging
We understand that everyone is different. That’s why our first step in treating any condition is an accurate diagnosis. At SageWest Health Care, our doctors make those diagnoses with clear and accurate images of the body. Our diagnostic imaging services are available at both our Lander and Riverton, WY, campuses.
Diagnostic Imaging Services
SageWest Health Care offers the most advanced diagnostic imaging technology to assist your physician in the accurate diagnosis of disease, including:
- Computerized Tomography (CT) scans: A CT scan produces detailed images of the body which are used to diagnose diseases and disorders.
- DEXA Scan: This scan measures bone density using spectral imaging and determines if you have low bone mass or osteoporosis.
- Mammography: Regular mammograms are essential to early detection and the fight against breast cancer.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): A medical imaging technique used to form pictures of the anatomy and physiological processes of the body.
- Nuclear Medicine: Nuclear medicine is a diagnostic specialty involving the application of radioactive substances in the diagnosis of disease.
- Low-Dose CT Scan: This simple screening can detect lung cancer early when treatment is most effective.
(I don’t know if you have all these features feel free to add or remove)
- Comfortable surroundings
- One-on-one patient care
- Latest technology
Meet Your Care Team
[Insert carousel of diagnostic imaging doctors/specialists with headshots and a link to their provider profile]
Why Choose SageWest Health Care?
Our care is provided by doctors and diagnostic imaging specialists who have extensive knowledge and experience treating both common and complex problems.
Delivering High-quality Patient Care
Our highest priority is caring for people - the friends, family, and neighbors we serve in our community.
We support our physicians' practices by providing an innovative facility, advanced technology, and a well-trained, organized clinical staff.
Providing Community Value
Because we take pride in our community, we are actively involved in supporting local, civic, and charitable organizations.
Our round-the-clock surgery services at SageWest Lander include a vast array of surgical procedures. Available surgical procedures include:
- Dental surgery
- Ear, nose, and throat (ENT) surgery
- General surgery
- Gynecologic surgery
- Podiatric surgery (foot & ankle)
- Orthopedic surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Urological surgery
Our Lander hospital contains a full-service laboratory staffed with medical technologists. The lab is Nationally Certified by The Joint Commission and by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists.
Available lab services include testing for:
- Cholesterol (HDL and LDL)
- Therapeutic drugs
- Compatibility for blood transfusions
- And more
Physical & Occupational Therapy Services
SageWest Lander offers physical and occupational therapy services on both an inpatient and outpatient basis. Our licensed professionals work with patients who are experiencing pain or disability related to movement or functionality from an injury, illness, stroke, or other causes.
Conditions we treat include:
- Neurological conditions, such as brain injury or visual processing impairments
- Joint replacement or surgery
- Sports injuries
- Back and neck pain
- Work-related injuries
- Wound care
- Shoulder injuries
- And many more
We work with you to help restore functional abilities and promote healing so you can get back to the everyday activities you enjoy.