Services Offered at Lander
- Emergency Services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Acute and Sub-Acute Inpatient Medical Services
- Intensive Care
- Therapy Services
- Imaging (CT, MRI, x-ray, mammo, ultrasound and nuclear medicine) and Laboratory Diagnostic Services (lab draws, blood infusions, and crossmatching)
- Women’s Health Services
- Inpatient Behavioral Health Services.
- Surgery Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week in Lander which designates the Lander Campus as a Community Trauma Hospital by the Wyoming Trauma Program.